- FindHelp.org – Search and connect to support.
- Signal – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol) keeps your conversations secure.
- Proton Mail
- Gender-affirming health care
- Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund (TLDEF) – Aims to ensure that all transgender and non-binary people can access the trans-related health care that they need.
- Men’s health care
- His Health – Through open communication, innovation, and dynamic education, His Health is passionately committed to raising the standard of health care for Black gay men.
- Sexual health
- Euki App – Euki helps you get answers that you can trust without making assumptions about who you are, what you do or don’t already know, or how you identify.
- Abortion care
- PrEP & PEP/HIV care
- Ready, Set, PrEP
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) – The AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) provides HIV-related service and approved medications to more than half a million people in need annually working in cooperation with state, city and local organizations to: Help people with HIV/AIDS without sufficient healthcare coverage or financial resources, Provide grants to emerging communities in all 50 states and US Territories, improve the quality and availability of HIV/AIDS healthcare and support services.
- Safe consumption sites
- Mental health
- Pineapple Support
- SWOP Behind Bars, Support Line
- Black Emotional and Mental Health Collective – BEAM’s mission is to remove the barriers that Black people experience getting access to or staying connected with emotional health care and healing through education, training, advocacy, and the creative arts.
- Trans Lifeline – Trans Lifeline connects trans people to the community support and resources we need to survive and thrive.
- People who are incarcerated or formerly incarcerated
- Black and Pink National
- My Sisters House, Memphis – We provide support services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault services in Nash and Edgecombe counties.
- Sisters PGH, Pittsburgh – SisTers PGH is a BLACK and TRANS-led non-profit organization which serves POC, trans, and nonbinary people within Southwestern PA.
- TRANScending barriers, Atlanta – TRANScending Barriers is a black trans-led grassroots 501c3 non-profit organization that serves the transgender and gender non-conforming
- Unspoken Treasure Society, Florida – We exist to inspire, empower, uplift, and create platforms to give a voice to voiceless Transgender and Gender Non-conforming persons of marginalized communities.
- WeCareTN, Memphis - We Care TN supports Black transwomen who do sex work and use drugs through education and empowerment with the goal that they have the same equity and quality of life as envisioned.
- Sisters PGH, Pittsburgh - SisTers PGH is a BLACK and TRANS-led non-profit organization which serves POC, trans, and nonbinary people within Southwestern PA.
- TRANScending barriers, Atlanta – TRANScending Barriers is a black trans-led grassroots 501c3 non-profit organization that serves the transgender and gender non-conforming community in Georgia.
- Chase Brexton Health Care, Maryland – Services: sexual health, HIV treatment & prevention, transgender health, gender affirming care, medications, labs, therapy
- COIN Clinic at Callen-Lorde, New York, NY – Services: sexual health, HIV treatment & prevention, transgender health, GYN care, medications, labs. “Holistic” approach to services for sex workers with a focus on the dignity of every client.
- HIPS, Washington, DC – Services: syringe exchange and disposal, overdose education and prevention, safer sex materials, linkage to care, shower facilities and toiletries, peer support groups, primary care, behavioral health services
- Mazzoni center, Philadelphia PA
- Open Door Health, Providence, RI – Services: Monkeypox, primary care, STI and HIV/AIDS services, gender affirming care, youth services, and telemedicine.
- Project Weber/RENEW, Providence, RI – Services: Narcan/Naloxone, needle exchange, fentanyl strips, safer use supplies, recovery support, HIV & Hep C testing/care, safer sex supplies, PrEP navigation, medical insurance navigation, medical care referral.
- Project Weber, a subproject of Project Weber/RENEW, was created by and for male sex workers. They provide relevant services for men.
- SWAN (Sex Workers and Allies Network), New Haven, CT – Services: Narcan/Naloxone, syringe exchange, safer sex supplies, fentanyl strips, safer use IDU kits, safer use crack cocaine smoking kits
- Whitman-Walker, Washington, DC – Services: sexual health, HIV treatment & prevention, transgender health, gender affirming care, medications, labs
- Cascade abortion support, Pacific Northwest- if you are in a state that criminalizes abortion service use an app like signal to disguise your calls. For FREE, confidential abortion and reproductive health care support please call or text our warm-line and we will get back to you within 24 hours. (503) 610-0692
- Haymarket Pole Collective
- LGBTQ+ Resource List Portland Oregon
- Pacific Northwest Harm Reduction Project, Dancers with Narcan
- Portland Peoples Outreach Project, Portland, Oregon
- Rose City Resource, Washington
- The Northwest Abortion Access Fund, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska
- 1-866-NWAAF10 (1-866-692-2310)
Trained, compassionate volunteer advocates run their toll-free helpline. They help people pay for their abortion care by sending funding directly to the clinic. They also help people get to and from the clinic. And They make sure people traveling for care have a safe place to stay.
- 1-866-NWAAF10 (1-866-692-2310)
- MO HO Justice Coalition, Missouri – A growing coalition of sex workers, queer and trans folks, and allies.
- Red Maps, Chicago & San Francisco – seeks to map out the places in which sex workers and stigmatized workers have long existed – exploring the communities and the networks informed by erotic laborers.
- Brave Space Alliance, Chicago
- Ruth Ellis Center, Detroit
- The Center Project, Missouri
- Answer, Detroit